Important Information for Importers and Exporters – Cheltenham
Event on 2012-11-28 09:00:00
To help you understand some of the customs processes, in partnership with the HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) we have developed this informative business seminar.
This seminar will enable you and your business to:
- Take a look at the ‘Bigger Picture’ and review some of the legislative changes to date including changes to security requirements
- Raise your awareness of your legal obligations in order to comply with these changes and customs requirements
- Obtain access to our flexible programme of specialist tactical and strategic support
The presentation from HMRC will look at some of the major systems and processes regarding importing and exporting and how the latest changes have affected them.
The seminar includes:
- An overview of some of the key changes to date
- The key requirements of the import process
- Your role and responsibilities to aid compliance
- Record keeping
- Customs penalties
- An explanation of the National Export system
- An overview of the Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) programme including security and safety.
- The UK ‘Single Window’
- A quick look at future planned changes
To take advantage of this great opportunity please book your place now.
at Cheltenham Chase Hotel
Brockworth, United Kingdom