eDJ Bootcamp New York: Selecting eDiscovery Technology & Service Solutions
Event on 2013-05-16 11:30:00
The eDiscoveryJournal, the only working analyst firm focused exclusively on eDiscovery and information governance, will be holding an eDiscovery Bootcamp in the New York area on May16, 2013. This CLE accredited course will feature in-depth education around the topic of Selecting eDiscovery Service Providers. During this program, eDJ Analysts will deliver research-based education in three hour-long modules, each supplemented by one to two attorneys from the New York area.
Limited to 70 delegates including law firm and corporate attorneys and their litigation support counterparts, the eDJ Group Bootcamp New York is designed to give attendees pragmatic advice about how to address the issues that come up frequently in their jobs.
*Tickets for this program are available for law firm attorneys, corporate counsel and their litigation support teams. Please, no eDiscovery Vendor or Consulting Firm personnel unless sponsoring. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact email@example.com.
Course Description: Understand how to prepare your organization for vendor selection by finding the right participants and gathering the most informative metrics. Formulate a selection process that you control and is an equitable comparison of respondents. Master the steps involved in grading and assuring the veracity of vendor responses and in performing appropriate tests, as well as acceptance and implementation tasks.
This boot camp will be a hands-on activity-driven program that will simulate real vendor selection challenges and will provide tested methods and materials for mastering the selection process.
Babs Deacon, Director of Strategic Consulting, eDiscoveryJournal
Jason Velasco, CEO, eDiscoveryJournal
11:30 – 12:00 Registration
12:00 – 1:00 Networking lunch/intro to program and participant self-introductions
1:00 – 2:00 Topic Module #1: Preparing your organization for vendor selection
- Description: It is important for an organization to be adequately prepared to conduct a preferred vendor selection program if it is to succeed. The right participants and information gathering is key to laying the groundwork for a preferred vendor program or even just a single vendor selection project.
Module Objective: Understand the benefits and process of a preferred vendor selection program and learn the steps required, before selection begins, to prepare the organization and project team for the selection process.
2:00 – 2:30 Networking break
2:30 – 3:30 Topic Module #2: RFI/RFP Crafting
- Description: How to formulate a selection process that you control and is an equitable comparison of respondents
- Module Objective: Understand the components of an efficacious RFI/RFP document and methods for analyzing responses
3:30 – 4:00 Networking break
4:00 – 5:00 Topic Module #3: Evaluation and Implementation
- Description: Final vendor selection requires a detailed process to assure that the short-listed respondents are capable of backing up their claims.
- Module Objective: Understand the steps involved in grading and assuring the veracity of vendor responses and in performing appropriate tests, acceptance and implementation tasks.
5:30 – 7:00 Networking happy hour
Cost to Attend: $ 159.24 (includes all fees)
For more information on how to register, please contact: Marilyn@edjgroupinc.com
Thank you to our sponsor:
at Postal code 10001, US
3333 E. University Drive
New York, United States