Event on 2013-03-12 08:30:00
Tax-exempt organizations are under increasing scrutiny – are you following the rules?
Attend this enlightening seminar and stay abreast of the issues confronted by tax-exempt organizations. Our seasoned professionals will provide practical answers to your most pressing questions about Missouri regulations.
Register today and get an inside look at how to respond to confusing issues confronting tax-exempt organizations today. Take advantage of this opportunity to make sure you stay current and stay out of trouble.
Benefits for You
- Find out what you need to know to keep your 501(c)(3) status
- Stay abreast of the latest fraud concerns facing tax-exempts today
- Learn how to handle nonprofit joint ventures with confidence
- Get up to speed on trends in nonprofit retirement plan and design
- Get answers to your toughest questions about unrelated business income
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for attorneys, CPAs, accountants, CFOs, executive directors, officers, trustees, controllers, tax managers, financial planners and enrolled agents.
Continuing Education Units
at Holiday Inn/Southwest, Viking Conference Center
10709 Watson Rd
Saint Louis, United States