Rules of Trust Administration
Event on 2013-01-30 08:30:00
Avoid missteps in trust administration – discover techniques to help you along the way.
Your professional advice and trust knowledge is essential to your clients – make sure you're giving them your best. Attend this innovative seminar and learn to juggle trust complexities while remaining focused on what really matters: your clients' needs.
Discover ways to recognize the different levels of trust intricacy depending on the type and value of the assets involved. You will learn valuable techniques to improve trust function for everyone involved, as well as tips on managing important legal, tax and family issues. Register today and reinforce your position as a top source for trust service.
Benefits for You
- Expertly handle clients' problems and concerns
- Navigate the relationship between taxation and trusts
- Keep pace with recent legal trends affecting trusts
- Avoid harmful mistakes in trust administration
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for attorneys, accountants, trust administrators, trust officers, bankers, enrolled agents, financial planners, presidents, vice presidents, CFOs, controllers and tax managers.
Continuing Education Units
- Bankers 7.5 including CTFA (FID) 7.5
- CAC 1.0
- CBC 1.0
- CFP 8.0
- Enrolled Agents 8.0
- CPE 8.0 including Specialized Knowledge and Applications 8
- CA CLE 6.5 including Ethics 1
- CA INS 8.0 including Life 8
at Holiday Inn Long Beach-airport (conf Ctr)
2640 N Lakewood Boulevard
Long Beach, United States